Poached Apples with Red Wine
Drink this fertility boosting natural remedy in the morning for that extra boost.
- 1 apple
- half fresh lily bulb
- 1 lime
- 300 ml red wine
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Slice lime and soak in cool water.
- Wash, peel and slice fresh lily bulb.
- Cored, peel and cut apple into eight slices.
- Add apple slices to lime water.
- Heat red wine in pot gently on low.
- Add Cinnamon and sugar to wine.
- Bring wine to boil then add apple and lily bulb slices.
- Boil on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let it brew for two hours before serving.