Roast Walnut in Golden SyrupOnce your appetite returns. The need to munch on something (possibly something sweet) starts to increase. Why not munch on something healthy? Walnuts contain many good quality nutrients for optimum health , especially Omega 3 which are essential for brain development of the fast growing fetus.
- golden syrup
- Soak walnuts in water for 6 hours to get rid of the bitterness.
- Drain until all dried.
- Mix walnuts with golden syrup. (the amount of syrup used depends on how sweet you like it.)
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Spread walnuts evenly on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or till slightly golden.
- Cool down and serve.
- You may make a load of these and store them in an air-tight jar. Enjoy!!!