Ginger does the best job at settling nausea. Try drink this regularly, but NEVER drink too much with empty stomach. Eat a cracker or a piece of bread before drinking. Herbalist suggests using red sugar or honey instead of white sugar.
- ginger (about 5-10 cm long)
- red sugar or honey (1-2 tablespoons)
- water (1-2 cups)
- Wash ginger with skin on. Chop ginger into large pieces, about 1cm thick.
- Squash each piece under a knife.
- Place ginger in water, boil for 10 minutes, add sugar and serve.
- If you are using honey, let tea cools down till 40C before adding. High temperature alters nutrients in honey.