- 150g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 25g butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons fresh milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 banana (diced)
- Sift flour, baking powder in a bowl. Add salt.
- Add butter and mix til like breadcrumbs texture.
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Make a well in the center, add sugar. Mix ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center, mix in egg yolk. Mix ingredients together.
- Add milk gently and keep stirring.
- Add banana diced. Mix gently.
- On a greased surface, scoop out small amount of mixture and shape into soft dough.
- Brush surface with milk before baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes or til gold brown.