- 100g self-raising flour
- 100g icing sugar
- 75g butter
- 3 egg whites
- 100g fresh strawberries (sliced or chopped)
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Sift self-raising flour and icing sugar into a large bowl.
- Add melted butter, egg whites to bowl and whisk mixture into batter.
- Divide batter into 12 greased baking cups.
- Place sliced or chopped strawberries on top of each cup.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes at 180C. Then, lower temperature to 160C and bake for another 10-15 minutes or til golden brown.
- Warm strawberry jam in warm water.
- Brush jam on surface after baking and serve.