Roast Chicken with Asparagus
- 8 chicken thighs
- 300g asparagus (trim the ends)
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 10 cloves garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 1 lemon (halved)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- handful of rosemary sprigs
- Salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Marinate chicken thighs in salt, pepper, rosemary sprigs, lemon zest, chopped garlic and lemon juice an hour before cooking.
- Bake chicken thighs in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove baking tray from oven, place remaining garlic (without chopping, just crushed) under and around chicken together with asparagus and cherry tomatoes.
- Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes or till chicken is cooked.
- Server hot.