Cranberry Oatmeal BarsThere's nothing worst than feeling constipated during pregnancy. To overcome this pregnancy hiccup, fill your diet with fiber and liquid. A yummy oatmeal bar to munch on would be healthy and enjoyable.
- 2 1/4 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup dried cranberries or other dried fruits
- 75 g melted butter or margarine
- Preheat oven at 160C. Place foil on baking tray and lightly greased.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour mixture onto baking tray and apply pressure with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
- Cool after baking and cut into bars.