- Stretches hips, prepare for child bearing and labor
- Reduces symptoms from urinary diorders
- Massages internal organs
- Stretches lower back, thighs and legs
- Start on all fours on a mat.
- Place your right knee forward, move it towards your right hand.
- Angle your right knee 90C to your left.
- Place right leg back as far as you can.
- Remember to keep you hips square to the floor.
- Stay upright with your hands supporting your torso on each side. Keep breathing steadily.
- If you feel good and comfortable. You may lean your torso forward bringing your arms in front of your head. Keep breathing steadily.
- Stay in position for 30 seconds or as long as you feel comfortable.
- Use your arms as support to bring your torso upright again.
- Bring your left foot back forward, then relaxes your right foot to get out of this position.
- Relax and repeat on the other side.