Spinach and Potato Frittata
- 2 New potato (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- handful of spinach
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- some fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 100g fetta cheese (diced)
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Soak diced potatoes in salted water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat pan with oil on medium heat. Fry diced potatoes and onion til potatoes turn brown.
- Add beaten eggs, fetta cheese, green peas, spinach to pan.
- Pick up pan and swirl a little to let the eggs spread evenly before setting.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve when eggs are cooked.