Stir-fried Chicken with Fruits
- 500g chicken breast or thigh (diced)
- a floret of broccoli (chopped)
- 100g fresh or canned pineapple (diced)
- 1 apple (pitted and diced)
- salt and sugar (seasoning)
- olive oil or sesame oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic (peeled and crushed)
- Marinate chicken for an hour with salt, sugar, sesame oil at least at hour before cooking or longer.
- Wash and chop broccoli into bite size pieces. Boil for 5 minutes, set aside.
- Heat pan with olive oil in low heat. Add crushed garlic, fry for 2-3 minutes to bring out the fragrance.
- Add chicken, stir-fry for 5-8 minutes or till cooked.
- Add broccoli, pineapple and apple dices. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat.
- Serve with rice or pasta.