- Releases tension from upper back.
- Stretches shoulders.
- Strengthens back muscles.
- Get into your hands and knees on a mat.
- Fingertips pointing to the top of the mat.
- Press your palms to the mat, drop your head to look at your belly.
- Inhale. Arch your back like a cat stretch. exhale. Keep breathing.
- Hold this position for 10-20 seconds, then relax and return to starting position. Inhale.
- On exhalation. Pull your neck up, relaxes your
shoulders, look up.
- At the same time, push your belly down as if you are trying to touch the mat with your belly. Keep breathing. Hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Return to starting position.
- Repeat steps 1-8 five to ten times.