Half Moon Pose
- improves balance
- opens hips ready for labor
- strengthens knees and ankles
- relieves leg cramps
- tones lower body
- Stand straight with feet together.
- Inhale, on exhalation, raise both arms together from your sides.
- Keep arms straight on the sides of your head and clasp hands.
- Inhale, on exhalation, bend torso to right hand side.
- Elongate spine and make sure your buttock is tuck in.
- Keep breathing steady for 30 seconds.
- Inhale, on exhalation, bring torso back up and return to starting position.
- Inhale, on exhalation, repeat on the other side.