Massaging your Fallopian Tube
BenefitsUp to 25% in female fertility issues are related to fallopian tubes blockage. Blockage can be related to scar tissue, endometriosis, adhesion, pelvic inflammatory diseases, or other sexually transmitted diseases.
Adhesion causing blockage can be broken apart by massaging your fallopian tubes regularly. It is non-intrusive and non-aggressive. It can be done by yourself, your partner or by a professional therapist if you prefer.
- Relax on a mat on you back with a pillow under your head.
- Calm yourself and listen to your breathing.
- Locate your fallopian tubes, they are situated 3-4 inches from each side of your belly button.
- Apply pressure on your left hand side in clockwise motions. Use massage oil if you feel comfortable.
- Massage clockwise for 30 seconds and anticlockwise for 30 seconds.
- Repeat steps 4-5 on the right hand side.
- If you feel discomfort, it means you have found the problem.
- Leave that area for couple days, then repeat steps 4-5 again.
- Discomfort should subside gradually as blockage clear up.