Apple and Banana Scones
- 2 banana (ripe and mashed)
- 60g unsalted butter (melted)
- 100g sugar
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 125ml fresh milk
- 240g self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 apple (cored and diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Mix ground cinnamon with apple. Set aside.
- Place mashed banana, melted butter, sugar, beaten eggs and milk in a large bowl. Mix with a spatula. Set aside.
- Sift self-raising flour, baking soda and powder, together with salt in another bowl.
- Gently add flour mixture into banana mixture while stirring with a spatula.
- Make sure no lumps are left in the mixture.
- Mix in diced apple.
- Pour mixture into greased baking cups to 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or til brown.
- Cool on rack for 5-10 minutes before serving.