Cashew Nuts Vegetarian Meat Balls
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 180g mushroom (chopped)
- 150g cashew nuts (blended in food processor)
- 80g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 30g butter
- 50ml vegetable stock
- Heat pan with oil. Saute onion in butter til soft.
- Add mushroom and cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix blended cashew nuts with breadcrumbs.
- Add nut mixture to pan and stir in vegetable stock.
- Mix well and form about 15 walnut-sized balls with mixture.
- You may roll balls in breadcrumbs again.
- Heat pan with oil. Saute balls til golden brown.