- 2 eggs
- 1-2 ears of corn (200g kernels)
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 170g evaporated milk
- 200g cream style corn
- salt (seasoning)
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Wash and remove kernels from corn. Set aside.
- Place eggs, flour, salt and evaporate milk in a food processor and blend for 2 minutes.
- Grease souffle dish with butter.
- Add cream style corn and fresh corn to egg and milk mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into souffle dish.
- Depending on the size of your souffle dish. Bake for 40 minutes or til a knife inserted comes out clean.