Homemade Sweet Potato Chips
- 400g sweet potatoes (choose variety of colours)
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt (seasoning)
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes with skin on.
- Cut sweet potatoes in very thin slices.
- Soak sliced potatoes in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 220C.
- Drain and dry thoroughly with kitchen paper.
- Mix with olive oil and salt for seasoning.
- Arrange slices on preheated baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn chips over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve.