Baked Peaches with Nuts
- 2 fresh peaches or apricots
- 50g walnuts (crushed)
- 50g almonds (grounded)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Roast almonds in oven at 120C till golden brown.
- Ground roasted almonds.
- Cut peaches in halves and cored. Bath peaches in lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Fill crushed walnut into the cavity of peaches.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Dilute honey with water.
- Brush diluted honey over baked peaches and bake for another minute or two.
- Sprinkle grounded almond over baked peaches and serve.