- 2 carrots (sliced)
- 1 aubergine (sliced)
- 1 courgette (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed and chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 100g Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese (or amount as desired)
- 100g breadcrumb (or amount as desired)
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Preheat oven at 160C.
- Heat pan with oil and add garlic.
- Saute all vegetables until half cooked, add salt and pepper as seasoning.
- Arrange half-cooked vegetables in a baking dish.
- Pour chicken or vegetable broth in dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Take baking tray out and sprinkle cheese and breadcrumb as desired.
- Remove foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes or till golden.