- stretches upper and lower legs
- relaxes leg muscles
- prevents leg cramps during pregancy
- relaxes lower back
- promotes blood circulation in lower body
- Stand behind a chair and hold onto the back of a chair for balance if necessary.
- Grasp your right foot behind you with your right hand.
- Pull your heel to the buttocks while extending upper leg backward from your hip joint.
- Elongate your spine, keep back straight.
- Hold onto your foot for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Relaxes and repeat steps 2 to 5 with your left foot and left hand.
- Repeat both sides 5 times if you feel comfortable.