Reclining hero pose
CautionPerform this pose only if you are fairly flexible and able to sit on your buttocks between your legs relatively at ease.
- stretches abdomen and massage reproductive organs to boost fertility
- stretches knees and ankles to prevent cramps
- improve digestion system by massaging abdomen
- relieves symptoms of menstrual pain
- regulate menstrual cycle
- Sit on your buttocks between your legs.
- Inhale. On exhalation, slowing lean your torso back onto the floor.
- First, use your hands and arms to support your weight.
- Then, slowly lower your pelvis and lower back.
- Sink your tailbone onto the floor as much as you can.
- Maintain regular breathing and stay in reclining pose for 30 seconds to a minute. Gradually increase to 5 minutes as you feel more comfortable.
- To get out from this pose. Support your torso with your arms.
- Slowly raise your torso to sitting position.