Seated Hamstring Stretch
- stretches hamsprings
- prevents leg cramps
- promotes blood circulation in lower body
- relieves sciatica
- prevents lower-back pain
- Sit on a floor mat with straight back with right leg straight in front and left leg bent.
- Bring the sole of your left foot as close to your groin as you can.
- Make sure your hips are seated squarely on the mat.
- Reach and hold your right foot with your hands. Use a long towel to help you reach if you are not flexible enough.
- Push your tailbone backward to lengthen your spine during step 4.
- Hold for 1-3 minutes. Relax and repeat steps 1-5 on the alternative side.