Baked Pineapple Fried Rice
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 120g rice
- 50g bacon
- 10g peas
- 10g carrots
- 10g onion
- 10g walnuts
- 20g Mozzarella
- 10g Parmesan grated cheese
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Cook rice and drain. Set aside.
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Cut off the top of the pineapple horizontally.
- Scoop out the meat from the pineapple.
- Dice half of the pineapple meat and reserve the rest for a pineapple smoothie.
- Stir-fry diced onion, peas, carrots, bacon and pineapple for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and walnuts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop fried rice inside the pineapple shell.
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan grated cheese and serve.