Goji Berries & Chrysanthemum Jelly
- 5 small Chrysanthemum flowers
- 2-3 tablespoons dried Goji berries (soaked in water)
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 20g gelatine
- 250ml hot water
- 250ml cold water
- Soak dried Goji berries in hot water till soften. Drain and set aside.
- Brew Chrysanthemum flowers in a cup of hot water for 5 minutes. Drain and save the tea.
- Boil Chrysanthemum tea in a pot, add gelatine and stir in sugar.
- Turn off heat. Add 250ml of cold water.
- Add Goji berries and Chrysanthemum flowers.
- Pour into jelly cups and put in fridge to set.