Ingredients for filling
- 100g strawberries
- 100g blackberries
- 100g blueberries
- 100g cherries
- 100g raspberries
- 40g sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
Notes: You can substitute any berries of your choice.
Ingredients for topping
- 170g all-purpose flour
- 110g rolled oats (or substitute with chopped nuts of your choice)
- 70g sugar
- 80g unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Prepare filling by mixing all berries together with sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour berry mix to a baking dish.
- Prepare topping by mixing flour, oats, baking powder and salt together. Mix butter and sugar with a spatula or mixer in another bowl till pale and fluffy. Stir dry ingredients into butter mix.
- Use hands to squeeze topping pieces together into clumps.
- Sprinkle topping over filling .
- Bake for an hour or till golden brown.
- Cool and serve with yoghurt or ice cream.