Egg Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 2 potatoes (pre-baked)
- 2 eggs
- cheddar cheese (or other cheese of your choice)
- onions / broccoli / asparagus (or other vegetables or meat of your choice)
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Pre-bake potatoes for an hour. Cool and set aside.
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Cut baked potatoes in half or just the top off.
- Scoop out 2/3 of the flesh and save it for other use.
- Carefully insert shredded cheese at the bottom of the potatoes.
- Then lay some vegetables of your choice on top of the cheese till potatoes about 2/3 full.
- Crack an egg right on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till the egg whites are set but yolk still slightly runny.
- Serve hot.