- stimulates reproductive organs
- massages ovaries
- promotes blood flow to reproductive organs
- strengthens back muscles
- stretches front body
- opens up chest to improve lungs function
- stretches thighs, groins and ankles
- Lie on stomach with hands alongside torso and palms up.
- Inhale. On exhalation, band knees and start to bring heels as close to buttocks as possible.
- Reach back with hands and hold ankles. Keep knees at hip width throughout the pose.
- Exhale. On inhalation, lift heels away from buttocks while lifting thighs away from mat.
- Tug in tailbone toward the floor and keep back muscles relax.
- Continue to lift up heels and thighs while pressing shoulders blades firmly against your back to open up your chest.
- Pull shoulders away from ears.
- Keep breathing during the pose.
- Stay in pose for 15-30 seconds.
- On exhalation, release ankles to exit and rest on mat.