Fertility Yoga pose for Men
Downward Facing Dog
- calms the brain
- eases back pain, sciatica and sinusitis
- boosts energy level
- reduces anxiety and depression
- strengthens and tones the arms and legs
- strengthens the spine
- stretches legs and hamstrings
- Position yourself on your knees and hands on a yoga mat.
- Keep your knees under your hips and hands at shoulder width apart placed slightly forward from shoulders.
- Inhale. On exhalation. Stand on your tiptoe, lift your knees off the floor.
- Elongate your spine.
- Press your heels to the floor to stretch your hamstrings.
- Tug your head in and keep your eyes on your knees.
- Stay in this position for at least 3 minutes or as long as you can.