Ankle Stretching Exercise
- releases painful spasms through the calves
- prevents leg cramps
- promotes blood circulation in legs
- opens up blood vessels in legs
- Sit on your bed with your back against the headboard or on a mat against a wall.
- Straighten up your back and elongate your spine.
- Rest your arms on the sides.
- Sit on both legs spread out in front of you. Make sure they are straight. DO NO bend your knees.
- Starts by pointing both your feet to the front like arrows. Stretch as far as you possibly can.
- Stay in position for 5 seconds.
- Then point your toes to your body like anchors. Stay in position for 5 seconds.
- Repeat steps 4-6 10 to 30 times.
- Practice two to three times a day and especially before bed time to avoid cramps during the night.