Half Lord of the Fishes Pose
- boost fertility by stimulating liver and kidneys functions
- massages digestion system
- improves spine misalignment
- stretches shoulders, hips, back and neck muscles
CautionsThis pose is not suitable for people with back injury or while pregnant.
- Sit on a mat. Bring your left foot and slide it beneath your right leg.
- Bring your right leg close to your hip by bending your knee.
- Step the right foot over the left leg and stand it on the floor outside your left hip. The right knee will point directly up at the ceiling.
- Inhale. On exhalation, turn your torso to your right.
- Press your right palm on the floor behind your right buttock.
- Place your left arm on the outside of your right thigh.
- Press the sole of your right foot to the floor and release the right groin.
- Lean upper torso slightly back against your shoulder blades.
- Turn your head to the right looking over your shoulder.
- Stay in this pose for a minute and gradually increase to 3 minutes at a time.
- Release from pose and repeat steps 1-10 to the other side.