Bound Angle Pose (Baddha konasana)
- heats up the groin area
- opens up hip
- stimulates reproductive organs
- massages bladder and kidneys
- promotes blood circulation in lower body
- improves fertility
- soothes PMS and sciatica
- Sit on a mat and bring the soles of your feet together.
- Grab your ankles with your hands.
- Elongate your spine and straighten up your back.
- Inhale. On exhalation, gently hinge forward at hips. Lean as far as you can.
- Allow knees to relax and never force them down.
- Stay in position for 1 to 5 minutes.
- Slowly raise your torso to return to sitting position.